background

Friday 30 April 2010

Make-up de jour!!



I'm always trying out different Make-up styles and generally take photo's , like a dairy really. Making notes of what I used. I really havent' done any for a while as I seem to have had the worst attack of hormone influx in these last 2 weeks and my skin has been shocking!

Don't get me wrong, I am not always blessed with perfect skin, however I do try to cleanse, tone and moisturise as often I can (if i've not already fallen asleep!) so don't have that many breakouts anymore, plus I'm on my way to being 32! I really don't have the slightest clue what it could be but I've really not been impressed with the erruptions! Awful!

I was complaining the other day to the hairdresser about it, who has done an amazing job of my new hair colour and she rightfully said 'well atleast you know how to cover it up' ummm, good point! Still not overly happy with my random hormone problems! ooh to be a girl??!

New hair colour courtesy of Jo at Anthony James hairdressers in halifax!





So, apologies for the skin condition but here are some before and after pics from today! (I do have my chanel foundation on to cover the spots up... on the before too..)

Before...




After...!





Going for the spring neutral/bronze effect using highlighters to contour the skin and my old favourite peaches to add some colour!

Products used-
Chanel pro lumiere in 20 clair
MAC moisture cover concealer in NC 20
MAC mineralise skin finish in soft and gentle to highligh cheek bones and bridge of nose
MAC eyeshadow in omega to fill in brows
Benefit hoola bronzer
Benefit slippin n dippin creaseless cream eyeshadow as a base
Sleek eyeshadow palette in Storm using the cool and warm toned neutral colours
No 17 blush and glow in strawberry Swirl
Illamasqua lipstick in resist
Vaseline over the top to moisturise

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment