background

Sunday 25 April 2010







Make-up for Anthony James Hairdressers photo's courtesy of James Westgate.


It honestly feels like weeks since I last posted on here...


Here are the pics from the shoot a week last Friday, the hair was just amazing. I still can't believe just how many styles you can create from one cut! Lovely model, amazing creator and fab photographer.


Last week was all new and exciting for me, two shoots in a weekend! The second was the MAC loves barbie inspired make-up and I cannot wait for those to be edited... not too sure about the 2am start on Saturday morning but it was worth it all the same.


Funny that really, in previous jobs/life ;) I would have been more than nervous to set off to a new location! I'm one of those people that really doesn't trust a sat nav..they lie, they can loose gprs signal just as you need it( great!) and generally are not trust worthy! Neither is my driving so it was a real miracle I arrived on time to this shoot...It's funny how things work out though, I figure if I want it enough, I'll find a way to do it! Watching the sunrise over Leeds was an added bonus...I guess not many people get to do a days work in 4 hours and get to see the sunrise!





No comments:

Post a Comment