background

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Well.. here goes.. Just over a year ago I kinda figured out that 'life as I knew it' was about to change.. not entirely sure how but figured it needed to! Tired of the same old struggles I finally decided I had a great need to be artistic again.. and along with looking after my two boys Ashton and Logan.you know.. thought I'd be a Make-up artist!! like you do....

It's not unusual for me to think of alternative paths, however this is one I'm determined to work hard at! So here I am.. telling the story of my life as a now Qualified MU-A (proud!) and a NOT so qualified mum of two! I know this won't interest everyone but it's my way of venting some of the many thoughts and feelings I have in a day, so please have a read.. you may at least find it a little funny at times... Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment