background

Wednesday 14 April 2010

how do I fit it all in?

So today I started off with the usual enthusiasm that any mum has at 630am ! Not too bad this morning though as I knew I had somewhere to go. Been and had a play.. negotiated some slightly sticky situations with Ashton but all in all, it was a 8 on a scale of 1-10! I've started doing this lately so that I don't always come away from a 'planned lovely trip out' saying 'well not sure that went well!'

Need to get on with sanitising my brushes now before a trial run through for my 3.30am shoot start on sat morning! ( I thought being a mum meant early starts!)

so Barbie inspired Make-up.. should be up my street!

Not sure Ashton will think so.. he's permanently at the mo saying.. ooh mummy, look at your eyes they are all green/black/orange/purple.. can I class this as educating him? not entirely sure! He seems to get it right every time though!

Best get on... lots to do.. no time ect....

No comments:

Post a Comment