background

Thursday 15 April 2010

Sometimes I wonder....


If i am going mad..or about to go mad.. or am mad...you know what I mean.

Usually starts around the time I've walked from one room to another (doesn't take long in my house) and back again and everywhere I tidy, gets untidied very quickly by little people. Now if you're not a parent then this may seem like a very pointless moan so for that, I'm sorry but really, it is one of the most frustrating things.

I wouldn't mind so much if I could tell you I was one of those mums (I'm guessing most) who manage to keep up with the washing and ironing and cleaning and vacuuming and all that (that would be a miracle).. I do my best but really, since some kind person in sympathy said 'I wouldn't bother till they're at school!' I took it as gospel.

So that was that.. don't get me wrong, I do clean (on Friday's) do 3 loads of washing at least a day, clean faces/teeth/walls/surfaces/cats, wash up far more than I wish to (with marigolds on), and cook at least one healthy meal a day, still my two lovely angels seem to follow me around pulling folded up washing onto the floor, sprinkling milk onto blocks (to water them??!), painting their faces/table/walls with yogurt (literally) and so on..

So there is it.. my wondering of the day. Why do I feel as though I am going mad? My two gorgeous little monsters!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment