background

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Another post already??! why the heck not!

Today I figured out lots of things.. for instance..I'm not too sure if I will ever have any money, how do I do the food shopping on a halved budget, (thanks netmums for the suggestions) how to create perfect eyebrows, (thanks to youtube) how to wind a husband up on his day off and also how to be very confused about how to discipline or not, my children.

I tell you, it is a minefield!

To do naughty step..or not!
To sustain an eerie silence and then say 'you don't want mummy to shout do you?'
To argue or not argue back.. or just look at them in a ' I do not like this' way, hoping they will just give up!

As I said, minefield!

I think I am most certainly confusing myself with all the different suggestions and attempts I am currently trying!

Ah well.. one day! I will get it right!

2 comments: