background

Wednesday 28 April 2010

I don't really buy much make-up.. oops! yes i do!

I was sat thinking about which may be my favourite make-up item I've recently purchased, and although I seriously do need these items (ahem!) I couldn't really decide on a favourite, so thought I'd blog about them all! I have to say though, I'm not necessarily a make-up snob (meant in an inoffensive manner, of course) I actually love all kinds of make-up, just as long as it looks pretty and does the job! so.. here they are, my new, (in the last 2 months) favourites!




MAC melon pigment (thanks to Nic @pixiwoo for the recommendation) It's fab for highlighting and makes me feel all summery and glowing!

MAC lilicent BLUSHCREME. It's a beautiful delicate cream blush which is build able for a gorgeous peachy cheek



Illamasqua Rich liquid foundation in RF 120 is a full coverage foundation, perfect for a blank canvas to work on. Beware though, its a tough cookie to work in! Also illamasqua nail varnish in Blow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Lemon to the max... and Illamasqua sheer lip gloss in torture. You will notice there's a definite theme with the coral! It's amazing over a peachy lipstick!




The beautiful elegance of Chanel's new Rouge Coco lipsticks! This one is Cambon and gorgeous!




Lip glosses from left, Benefit- kiss you, Revlon- no 200, No 17- Peach Melba, Barry M- 53

There will be more- I'll post those soon!! xx Hope enough for now x

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo, I want to move into your make up case, I would be like a child in a sweet shop :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete