background

Friday 16 April 2010

Boy free friday

oooh a boy free day!! I love the boy-full days but boy-free ones are a lot of fun!
Only problem is, it starts at around 7.30am and to be perfectly honest, the concept of a whole day to myself stretched out in front of me.. doesn't work as well as I'd hoped. I kind of get a little too excited about it and suddenly it's lunch time and I've not really got anywhere. It goes something like this-
7.30am - load washer
7.40am - make a coffee
7.50am - think about washing up from morning things but think..it can wait
8.00am - sit with coffee and read emails and reply
9.00am- make phone call to client and realise I'm faar too excitable on Fridays after a coffee and talk her ear off, probably scaring her! Oops.. hope not! Can over enthusiasm put people off?
9.30am - go on facebook and realise I've already been on 'without realising'
9-35am - take photos of newly purchased beauty/make-up products to put on blog
9-40am- think I'll do something useful and wash up as the guilt kicks in
9.50am - think guilt not great so will try set up 'bills' file but find out i still don't have a hole punch - shame!
10.100am- write a blog post, perhaps that's more productive?!

So there you go.. 2 and a half hours used up already. Still need to prepare kit, get myself ready (which takes awhile when I'm usually in mummy mode) to be out for photo shoot at 2.30pm

Looking forward to this one! I have to admit, the hair Jo @ Anthony James has done for the competition is amazing. I've never seen so many beautiful nude tones all blended perfectly together before. It's perfect for this seasons fashions..

Not so looking forward to tomorrows early 2.30am start, or looking after the boys all day when I get back! Thinking a trip to grandads sounds good!

Just a little quote of the day- (my friend Kate got me into them, makes me giggle!)

Talking to john this morning about our crazy cats (will explain more in another post) but the problem with that is. john can't stay awake in the morning, he drifts in and out of sleep and drives me to distraction... which is probably the same as I do with my chattering but in the middle of my tale about the cats john says and I quote-

"They only do roasts on Sundays"



1 comment: