background

Friday 9 July 2010

once upon a hair-do...

I have these strange sudden urges to change my hair occasionally, never really too sure why as I seem perfectly happy with it for a while but then once every few months or so I fancy a change.


Now my hairdresser Anna will kill me for fancying a change again today because I can imagine I've done this before a million times and then gone back to blond!! All the same, it may be time for a change, my root situation is not sitting well with the fact I have 2 little ones to look after and don't have loads of time to mess with my hair.


here's 'just a few pics of my hair over the years'-

now

xmas 09



a few months ago


summer 09




xmas 08


sometime in 2004!!

There have been many more than these to be honest...ah well..'Elle MacPherson hair' is the request of the day!!

Do you like changing your hair colour?? x





















No comments:

Post a Comment