background

Saturday 3 July 2010

on a lipstick mission...


okay, okay.. i don't officially need another lipstick, or anything else for that matter.. these were purely just to cheer me up and get me through my week of 'fear of dentists' To be fair, I'm not all that sure how long this 'things to cheer me up' will be able to go on for, but for now..I'm rolling with it. At least while my smile is being fixed I have some lovely new colours to wear in the meantime!


Here's a few new MAC lipsticks which have been talked about by the lovely Tanya of 'pixi2woo' om you tube. I loved them as soon as I applied them..creamy, moisturising, amazing colours and also.. feel like they will last well! Whoo..


So here's some pics.. this one is of me and Logan trying out 'girl about town' thinking he wears it better than me!! note- I didn't apply it on him.. he just kissed me!

from left to right, girl about town, lady gaga, costa chic



Here's the fun pics..sorry about the pouting..just for a change! -girl about town



costa chic



lady gaga





Sure these will keep me smiling for a few more weeks! x










No comments:

Post a Comment