background

Saturday 17 July 2010

just a little hobby...a tiny one








My little (ahem ) collection ..will post my new and old favourites in another post x
I don't think I collect things anymore.. I am after all nearly 32! (I keep thinking in my head I already am 32, which is odd, you would have thought I'd try hang on to 31 till November!)


Back to the point, sorry this is quite rambly, I've been up since 4am to do my first ever next sale with two of my also crazy friends, one who is literally 9 months pregnant!!


(I will get to the point in a min, I promise...) I'm not sure if it was the rug I purchased but it's sent my husband, John, into summer clean overdrive and he's literally sorted out everything today. I figured I'd join in, why not, I'd only been up since 4am at said next sale and had then made -up 3 bridesmaids and a beautiful bride, why would I be tired? ..YAWN! POINT JO!!...

Okay, well, I thought I'd re-organise my nail polish 'collection' as to be honest it was in a pink really useful box which was no longer really useful as I couldn't fasten the lid anymore.

I was quite proud of myself putting all the same bottles together, looked quite pretty really. Shame I have another 2 bags full which have to just stay in the bottom of the case..

NOTE TO SELF!! I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE NAIL POLISH..


but they are so pretty..





and make me feel nice..


and don't really cost that much (elf £1-50) ;)


and make up for my lack of style these days


not sure if it is just me but a new nail colour CAN, make all the difference! x x










No comments:

Post a Comment