background

Saturday 31 July 2010

MAC haul and a rare night out!

I've been watching faaar too many hauls recently and have had a MAC wishlist for so long! Nothing very exciting but i've been meaning to make an effort with my MAC eyeshadow collection so that I can start the de-potting process, so finally.. with the intention of 'kit replenishment for bridal work' (not that I need any excuses) I was so excited, I know, not at all cool, but with another make-up fan at my side we were on a mission..
first call starbucks for a caramel machiatto with whipped cream...OH SO BAD! but so yummy!
I'm sorry the pics are no way in order, I'm yet to get to grips with uploading loads of pics!


Okay, so back to front..here is me, with the make-up on, for my yummy mummy night out (lol..I know, but you have to love the term)


Kristen Stewart inspired make-up, messy, muddy smokey make-up.. been a little too obsessed with twilight since my 'twilight week' of all 3 books and films in a week.

Messy is actually a much harder look to achieve than i thought!

so back to the haul (sorry for the confusion!) here are the beautiful shadows..i know, not all that exciting, you've probably all had them for ages, but i've been too busy marvelling at other products till recently..




oooh...love this...tanya of pixi2woo has raved about this combined with vanilla pigment and i'm afraid i'm I can't help myself if someone says it's so good. Gorgeous strong rosey pink, leaving a glowy, pretty cheek!



swatch of eyeshadows


pre-de-pot!




two arguably boring pigments but I LOVE them, so versatile, for eyes, cheekbones, brow bon, mixed with moisturiser for a gorgeous skin sheen! yummy!



another pixi2woo favourite, I have hush and a few other highlighters but this one always looks so beautiful on her tutorials.




The lot of them..ooh I had lots of fun with these! xx















No comments:

Post a Comment