background

Wednesday 14 July 2010

new hair..quite like old hair..




Result from new hair colour decision.. last photo is of the rather bright what i call 'root view' colour I had before.. x I'm getting used to new colour, feels quite like a dirty blond to me but next week will be the decider..1st week = wait to see reactions, settling in session for hair. 2nd week= already knew if I liked it or not from first day but now have to decide to keep it or not! Surely it's gotta beat 3 weekly appointments for root growth!!



new messy weekday hair!


straight and different cool toned make-up test! feel look a bit ill! :(

warmer tanned face with 'girl about town' lip.. favourite.. shame the mane has not looked the same since first try of waving!

same..

blond...oh dear.. I always know which i prefer but just can't keep up with it... !

No comments:

Post a Comment