background

Wednesday 14 July 2010

matchy matchy!!


I am officially weird when it comes to clothes and things being matchy. Now, I'm not that obsessed or even have the time to try to match my clothes well, however, I can't stand having a multi coloured wardrobe.
Not sure if it's from the days when I used to be able to go and buy a new outfit for every night out (pre mashbobo) and had far too many things than I really needed, but I just can't stand trying to put things together! So..my wardrobe colour palette mostly consists of black, white, cream, beige, taupe, peach, nude.. you get my drift. Makes life a lot easier..plus I don't make any of the fatal make-up mistakes of old where I match my make-up to my clothes (back in the days when turquoise was loaded onto my eyes to match my top!!) NICE!
Seems I may have made a little fashion Fax-pas around the same time I ordered my gorgeous new nail colours..I went on to have a little browse at the top shop sale, got really rather excited about a few things and ordered them..here's the result! I think I can live with it though.. LOVE THEM!!


Here's said nail colours..with said same colour clothes! oops! x


I know, may look like bandage legs but I still like them..


cute buttons..


silver bracelet..




pale peachy/pink/nude canvas bag! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment