background

Thursday 15 July 2010

Make-up Milestones (just a quickie!) ;)



Just a vaguely random one.. i literally have thousands of photo's, I take them ALL the time, anyone would think I either walk around with a make-up brush in my hand OR a camera....
This basically means I have a full and detailed photographic record of pretty much every possibly situation happening in my life, which may have something to do with why I have quite a photographic memory (figures huh??!) Aaanyway, here are just a few pics which make me smile when I think of how life has changed for me such a lot since this time last year. ( I was then a bank manager..i know... weird!)



Here's my first ever photo shoot working with Annia Harrup photography..it was very very cold but thanks to my lovely friend Kate, we got through it and I have to say, although I was a little slow.. the end results were amazing!

Post Sam and Nicola Chapman/PIXIWOO/FASHIONFACE tv course work! Soaping out brows is down to you Sam, thank you!!


Pre- FASHIONFACE course, I love this one, okay, it's certainly no way perfect make-up.. but it kept me thinking I was doing the right thing booking on the course!


Aww.. I look so young..and with MUCH less make-up on! (yeah, I did it myself..) haha! My lovely wedding day to my lovely man john x aww x little mash in the background with grandpa!

totally forgot about this pic! Will never ever forget the wonderful time I had back in Feb 2010 with the lovely ladies on the course! Change life moment..! xx xx xx


No comments:

Post a Comment