background

Tuesday 13 July 2010

a little E.L.F has been...

Sometimes the little things are just the best and when my postman finally delivered my little elf parcel (usually next day delivery but had been inundated with orders over the weekend!) I was rather excited this morning! Had ordered quite a few new things from their summer launch and they certainly didn't disappoint!



Firstly, I know, these nail varnishes look kinda the same, but i LOVE them all the same. All of them beautiful muted tones of browny (greige) i think the name is, lilac, a very pale neutral pink and a pale grey! Perfect to go with my usual wardrobe of the same! Sounds boring but makes life a lot easier on the getting ready in the morning front with 2 boys under 4!




from left to right- smoky brown, innocent, lilac and desert haze! Innocent!
I've only tried this one so far but application was easy (unlike some of my Chanel and Essie polishes) and this look was achieved after just 2 sheer coats.


Then there's the luscious Liquid Lipsticks in strawberry and raspberry.. strangely minty and tingly but fab colours, easy application with a rather attractive clear twist pump action and spongy applicator!


Raspberry

Strawberry

Then there's the All over colour sticks, I'm assuming they're a little (much less expensive version) of the NARS multiples and to be honest they are really rather nice. Yet to try them out on my face but the swatches were lovely colours.

Golden peach on the left- Spotlight on the right






I think golden peach will be a hit, however spotlight is a little too chalky and white I'm thinking to be a highlight, but I'll not pass judgement until I've tried them all out properly! Can't wait to try the other nail colours though for £1-50.. two easily applied coats.. who could complain!

Why not take a look? http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

Have you ordered anything from e.l.f 's new launch? Do you have a favourite e.l.f product? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment