background

Friday 7 January 2011

Products I would like in 2011

 In my dairy I have what seems like a never ending wish list of products..but to be honest, I don't mind! I guess I could get excited about clothes, or a new album, or shoes, or bags.....but nothing really works for me as well as some new beauty products!

So, i thought I'd share with you a few things which are on my current wish list..

Hope you like them!

Chanel's new 'cult' nail polish in Black pearl out 28th jan! Actually like all three of them, I heard they are inspired by chanel pearls..ooh lovely!

 OCC lip tars!! They have some wonderfully bright colours, fab for a new season of bright punchy lips! You can get them from http://themakeupartistboutique.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19_20
 MAC pro long wear foundation, possibly for my kit but think they will be very useful for my clients with more oily skin and provide great long lasting coverage!
 For me....I've had this before and loved it, just not something I re purchased as I don't find it photographs very well, still looks fab on it's own as a powder foundation or to set your own foundation! Leaves a velvet finish on the skin!
 OCC again..love these colours..!
 Clarins instant light natural lip perfecter...mmm two very pretty shades! although I love all the bright lips coming up, my poor lips are still very much suffering from all the cold weather we've been having here and the virus I've had has just about finished them off..so,,,some TLC from these lovely lip friends may be needed!


Elf cream eye liners in metalic Olive, gun metal and black! Have been using clinique gel liner and Bobbi Brown in 2010, but have seen some great reviews of these and at £3-50 a go, I think I'll give them a try!
I think I may have to do another of these soon...I seem to have missed some off! oops..Is there anything on your wish list for 2011?

See you soon!

Jox0x0

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get it all!! You have great taste...I love all of that stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you!! I have sampled the MAC pro longwear so will do a post on this soon too :)

    ReplyDelete