background

Thursday 20 January 2011

KMS hair and a fun trip to London

A little picture heavy post, just to show you my 2 day mini trip to London with my hairdresser Jo for a hair competition. Jo entered the KMS competition to become part of their creative team for this year. We travelled down on Sunday evening and Jo took part in the competition on Monday! She did an amazing job and I absolutely loved being a hair model! The colours in my hair are so unusual, they are a smoky plum brown with varying shade of minky smoky browns too, applied in a chequered format around my crown.

Jo styled my hair with the brief of 'Hotel California'

Here are some fab pics from the trip!



















We had lots of fun! Quite a change from my usually makeupmummy lifestyle! Busy- but also nice to see my babies!

Jo xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment