background

Wednesday 26 January 2011

MOTN, last fridays night out makeup

Hi there!! :)

I went out for a quiet drink with some friends last Friday and wanted to try a slightly different brights look than my usual tangerine! (on the lips!)

I wanted to create quite a classic pin up eye with a punchy pink lip and cheek!


 Of course I used my new Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (for purposes of blogging now known as CVA, hurts my fingers typing it so much haha) On the eyes I used -
MAC e/s in vanilla on the lid and blended out up to the brow bone
MAC wedge in the crease with a crease brush, blending out into the vanilla and added more vanilla under the brow to define.
MAC omega and mystery in my brows
MAC wedge under the bottom lashes
Clinique gel liner in black
Eyelure natural lashes (new ones, sorry can't remember the no but you should check out their new ones)
MAC CCB in pearl on the cheekbones to highlight
Chanel soilel du tan in hollows of cheeks and blended up into the CCB
Illamasqua blush and lipstick from the sirens palette! (I'm not sure if they're in the permanent collection but would definitely recommend you check out illamasqua if you have not already!




I swapped around the lipstick for the evening with MAC's girl about town to match my Bright fuchsia nails, a look I will try again soon!

Be back soon!
Jo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment