background

Thursday 20 January 2011

Pretty things! MAC champale and some favourites

OOh I really fell for the 'Cham pale' range at MAC! I kinda went along to replenish a few of my favourite what I class as 'bridal products'. Those being the 'Prep and prime skin' which I just love to give my brides a smooth and illuminated surface to apply makeup onto and also some 'Fix+ fluid. If you have not come across this product before, let me tell you, It has a multitude of purposes, basically, it can be spritzed onto the skin after makeup application to 'fix/set' it and also help to adhere and blend your makeup into your skin, it can also be used to spritz on the face before foundation is applied for an easier application. I also love to use it to make my pigment eye shadows stick! I'm sure there will be more purposes, but for now, I love it, my brides do too as it makes sure their makeup stays in place all day and also gives them a little cooling down before they leave for their big day!

I wasn't actually looking for anything else, but have seen loads of people excited about this range on twitter and youtube so thought I'd have a look. It's quite difficult to tell what the swatches are like on the web site but once I had swatched these, I LOVED them!


 Chilled on ice reminds me of snow white, very pretty ethereal kind of colour, but with a beautiful shimmer to it!
 Have been using it just on my lids with some gel liner, it really catches the light and looks so pretty!
 The other one I chose was Let me pop, thought it would be a great one for blue/green eyes to do as it says!
 It's a very subtle colour but also very beautiful and pretty for winter! Can imagine it will look beautiful on tanned skin too!


 The Fix+ I'd bought was from the cham pale range too, it's very similar but contains lavender rather than it's usual rose!
Did you get anything from any of the new MAC collections?

Jo x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment