background

Monday 13 September 2010

So i did what most of the make-up loving population did...and got NAKED!

Can't say it wasn't inevitable! (hang my head in shame...;) )

In my hours of pain (long story..will try to get as much out of it as I can as it was really, truly, painful..)

I desperately hoped for some sort of distraction..so when on facebook, debenhams and HOF (pet name from working at house of fraser) were saying the Urban Decay Naked palette was available online..I HAD to have a look. Bearing in mind my family thought I was about to run off to A & E and admit myself (seriously worse than childbirth pain ;)) I had to sneakily try and see if I could save myself from the torment and cheer myself up with this beautiful item..

Sorry to say, they had all sold out, however, once the antibiotics started to work, my lovely husband took me out for our 3 year anniversary meal (although I still couldn't eat or drink for that matter....and was on a curfew for when I required more pain relief) ..yet, we sat across the table from each other, john ordered his and my meal (mostly so he could eat mine if I couldn't manage).
It was actually, well, lovely! Not much different from our first dates where I refused to eat in his presence just in case I looked silly/got food stuck in between my teeth/other vain reasons!! Not a bad diet..oh dear...I digress..

While trying to decide which film to watch and needing a 'pain killer taking break' we headed over to boots, for a non essential purchase of tweezers..??! and although I was pacing up and down the isles in total agony from said pain killers ( i know, weird) I saw it...well, three of them, sat on a lonely shelf!

Okay, embarrassingly, I could hardly speak but when I saw a lady in front of me picking one up, I casually (ahem) grabbed the other two...muttering something under my breath about how she'd regret it if she didn't buy it NOW!

So, to cut a verrrrry long story short, I have it! and LOVE it..! Of course!




Will soon upload some pics of Friday's look I did, Kim Kardashian inspired! x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment