background

Friday 10 September 2010

New kardashian addiction and sore teeth OUCH!!




Hey!!




I really wanted to try and do a few makeup of the day looks but there's been a little something getting in my way this week.....


It seems to have been going on faar too long but unfortunately I've been having some problems with my poor teeth!

Kind of odd really as I don't smoke, don't get time to drink much and quite often just want a good cup of Yorkshire tea after a long day, I look after myself, however, since having the boys, things seem to be going a little wrong..

This year so far I've had to have a root filling (ouch) which now the tooth has cracked, another filling replaced, 2 extractions (double ouch) and this week started with THE most painful ear/sinusitis and I mean painful! Let's put it this way, I've had two little boys and that was no walk in the park but this had me crying out like a child! Been to the dentists again today and guess what? another abscessed tooth...so..another root filling! Good job I have an wonderful husband to look after me and a very good dentist!


Left me with lots of time to try and distract myself from the pain (and also something to do at 3am while the pain killers worked!) so..keeping up with the kardashians it was!


OHHH I LOVE it already! May not be every one's thing but I really like the sisterly/family dynamic and obviously looking at their gorgeous hair and makeup, picking up some tips!


Perhaps this is the main reason I've been thinking, what the heck??! I may as well go dark!

I'm seriously longing lovely shiny rich chocolate coloured hair! dare i?? what do you think?? !x








No comments:

Post a Comment