background

Monday 13 September 2010

On the MAC face and body old bandwagon!

I always enjoy trying out new foundations, although on my quest last year to find my ultimate favourite, after trying nearly everything Estee Lauder, Lancome, Benefit, MAC, YSL, Clinique had to offer I found my foundation true love! Me and Chanel pro lumiere have been in love ever since! (see previous post) (not sure sure Chanel feels the love so much but i don't care if it isn't mutual ;) )

Anyhow..I've read such a lot about MAC face and body and as a make-up artist, should really have some in my kit.

So, from yet another review and recommendation from glitterdollz7 I order some!

N2 and C6 respectively



Okay, only been trying these out for a few weeks and have found they are brilliant if you have clear, good toned skin, not many blemishes and want a natural finish. On some of my brides it is just amazing, offering just the right amount of coverage. Plus points being it is at the very least smudge proof and sweat (ick) proof! In my humble opinion, It is a little gel like in formula for me, and a little too transparent, but then I have been a dedicated pro Lumiere addict for just over a year so this may take some getting used to..(and perhaps a better skin care regime ;) ) xx Will do a comparison shot soon so you can see for yourself..

I also ordered my MAC pro 15 x eyeshadow palette..cannot believe it has taken us so long to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment