background

Monday 27 December 2010

Inspirations of 2010

Okay, so I've done a products of 2010..now I wanted to do a kind of who has inspired me blog!

2010 has definitely been a year of learning and luckily for me, I have had lots of people to learn from and be inspired by!

So this will not be a long post full of pictures, but a few links to the wonderful people I have either had the pleasure of meeting and learning from or have gratefully found this year! I appreciate their efforts so much and since trying my hand at youtube and blogging along with working, I know how time consuming it can be and just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU!! xx

Here goes-

First and foremost, pixiwoo, aka Sam and Nicky Chapman it goes without saying that without you two, this year would not have been possible, you are beautiful, kind and inspirational ladies! Thanks loads xx
 If you have a spare min, take a look, I can promise you, if you like makeup, hair or just nice people, you will find something here you like!

Another wonderful Makeup artist- watch her site, you will see what I mean

Carly of Glitterdollz7, I watched her tutorials over and over in the summer, she can create anything from a pin up look, trends to the craziest and most amazing art work i've seen! Take a look xx

Ashley of Hollywoodnoir, i love her accent, and the ideas and passion behind her looks! Just as beautiful as she is!

Next are a few of the lovely ladies I met or have either attended the fashionface course, I love keeping up with them on here and find they keep me going too!

Another favourite, is Tanya, who is Sam and Nicolas kind of sister in law and she is such a delight to watch and learn from..watch and see...


a new addition would be Siobhan on Letzmakeup, can:t stop watching!

Hope you like this post and find something in it which you find interesting! I have loved all of these this year!

Thanks ladies!

Jo xoxo


2 comments: