background

Monday 27 December 2010

Glamour doll eyes...

I'm back on it..and have soo many things to show you!


Unfortunately my 3 boys (well 2 little ones and my other half) have had flu in the past few weeks so although I've been very inspired to blog..this is my first chance so.. here goes!

I ordered these a few weeks before Christmas and was very excited when they arrived!

Their website is a dream for makeup lovers and has so many beautiful shades of loose eye shadows in the most beautiful colours!

It took me quite some time to choose which ones I would start with but these were my choices, hope you like :)

This is what came, these are only sample pots and cost around $1.99 each! they also kindly sent me some extras x http://glamourdolleyes.com/ Check it out!!


The colours from top left-
the perfect cure, mood swing, strawberry cupcake
middle left-
he loves me not, boyfriend sweater, sterling glitz
bottom left-
ladies night, my belle and mind reader



my extras!! x



Mind reader



Sterling glitz!


Sterling glitz is very similar to MAC pro pigment in reflects pearl and is a great inner corner highlight colour!

I can't wait to try all of these out and will post some pics as soon as I've tried them out! xx


xoxo Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment