background

Tuesday 26 October 2010

A quick makeup of the day look and party in the dark..

I had an amazing time last week doing the makeup for the Prodigafashion show at the corn exchange in leeds!

I uploaded a really quick video on youtube which just shows what I was wearing and talked through which products but here's closer look! I will do another post very soon showing you my final creation for the models makeup and also a few sneaky shots of Olly Murrs and Shane ward performing! I was rather too excited about that part!








 Products used-
Chanel pro lumiere in 20
Illamasqua foundation
Illamasqua translucent loose powder
Hoola bronzer as contour
MAC mineral blush in warm soul
UD primer potion
UD naked palette shadows in virgin and sin, dark horse and creep
UD pencil in whiskey inside waterline
MAC pro pigment in reflects pearl
clinique black liner
Chanel inimitable mascara
eyebrows MAC e/s omea and wedge
Eyelure glamour lashes no 120
Lipsitck revlon fire and ice
Nail polish revlon red hot tamale

Here are a few of the beautiful dresses and ladies of the Prodiga show!! More to come xxxox

No comments:

Post a Comment