background

Wednesday 20 October 2010

A new you tube tutorial...

I think I might be on a roll....

Thank you soooo much to everyone for supporting and subscribing to my youtube site, it's a lot of fun creating the vids..(not sure my husband does when I'm working in my studio all evening..!)

This week I am creating a look for a catwalk show at the Corn Exchange in Leeds for an amazing designer who I have worked with a few times this year. Her clothing line is called Prodiga and beautiful!
(I'm also very excited as Olly Murrs, Shayne Ward, Ironik and Wonderland are performing straight afterwards..hope someone needs their nose powdering!! :) )

Jenny, the designer, wanted a full impact barbie look and sent me the image below for inspiration..
I actually though the white liner under the eye reminded me of a sixties look and also something which Belle Amie, the girl band on xfactor wore last week!
Here's a little look at the image I was creating for the tutorial

 and here's my version..slightly more intense as it's for a catwalk show!


Products used-Chanel pro lumiere foundation in 40 to tan face and neck


Illamasqua concealer

Illamasqua loose translucent powder

MAC e/s wedge and omega for brows

Benefit hoola

Illamasqua powder blush in hussy

UD primer potion

colours from manly palette

Mac black tied e/s

rimmel white eye kohl

Clinique black gel liner

Chanel inimitable mascara

Lashes from ebay store

UD e/s uzi

rimmel waterproof eye definer pink

Mac impassioned lipstick

rimmel gloss (sorry will update colour on here soon..talk about it on tutorial) x

Hope you like.. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment