background

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Hey there!! Here's just a quick blog about a few new lipsticks from MAC and a variety of Barbara daly nail polishes I fell for!


 So to start with here's the lip stick...first to show is from the felines collection at MAC called 'cunning', I was debating whether or not to buy 'media' which is a beautiful rich dark plum/berry shade but wasn't too sure if I would want to wear it everyday as it's fairly intense..so went for this one as the colour is beautiful, however it's more of a glossy finish which I think makes it slightly easier to pull off!
What do you think?? x


 Next was one I've been lusting after for a few weeks! Since going brunette I have had a thing for wearing more girly intense pink tones so thought 'impassioned' would be the best 'new me' shade! Also dabbed a little on my cheeks for a pretty flush x
 They're fairly cheap and cheerful at either £3 each or two for £5 so I thought I'd try out four! Love the berry tones and with names like, mulberry, shade, tinsel and cheeky cherry..felt very autumnal xx

In the photo above I'm wearing another favourite lipstick, creme d'nude! This for me feels like the perfect nude, not something I usually got for anymore but this is a lovely sheer slightly pinky toned nude which feels so moisturising on the lips!
Hope you like the swatches! Have you tried any new lipsticks recently?
Which are your favourites? xxox

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment