background

Thursday 12 August 2010

a CCO haul...

Had a little play at the Cosmetics Company Outlet (CCO) at Mcathrur Glen in York last week.. I've been quite a few times this year on the hunt for a few MAC, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique goodies but have found most of it to be a few seasons old (not that there's anything wrong with that at all) however I'm really interested in the core collections so I can recommend them to clients! I still had a lot of fun though, picked up loads of things and then settled on a few pictured below. I also picked up xmas 09's face brush collection which has a duo fibre brush, foundation brush, concealer and angled blush brush, all short handles but perfect for my own bag! Will do a review on these soon!
I'm always a bit worried about quads which aren't from the permanent ranges but I couldn't resist these..besides, one of them had 'tempting' in, which is the most beautiful muted pale sandy gold shade and the 'spiced chocolate' quad has a beautiful rich orangey bronze e/s in, which is one of 'THE' colours of the fall season!



Also picked up a Michael Kors for estee lauder lipstick in starlet peach.. it's a very sheer pale peach. perfect for an everyday lipstick!





What's your favourite eyeshadow colour? I can never decide... why not try them all xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment