background

Thursday 3 March 2011

Katy Perry firework inspired make-up

Hi there!!

I was having a little too much fun playing around with my husbands camera a few weeks ago and had quite a run of doing make-up tutorials and taking pics! He had a Nikon SLR (no idea which model now) and it was wonderful! It's amazing what a difference it makes! (Christmas list i think!)

For this look I wanted to do something that was in between a Katy Perry pin up look and also wanted to be able to use some of the beautiful lilac eyeshadow shades around this spring.

 Just for fun....I always seem to be pouting on the others!
I used the purple from the original sleek palette, it's very pigmented and has a beautiful sheen to it!

This was clearly before I had my eyebrows threaded and I was going for a strong look!

Here's the tutorial-


Jo xx

1 comment: