background

Monday 15 November 2010

 Hi lovely followers!!

Here's just a quick post showing some Halloween and hen party makeup in the last few weeks! They were actually done with a very similar technique making the eyes look wider, creating a more cat-like sultry eye! My lovely friend Claire was a fab model and really looked amazing in this orange and black eye makeup..not something everyone could carry off well but I guess she was wearing black and orange stripey tights and a witch costume for the occasion, so it was fine!















Here's Laura for her 'dirty dancing hen night' !! may be my age, but after being a huge fan of the film... sounds like a lot of fun to me!!







Did you try out anything more daring fro Halloween this year? I have to say it's a makeup artists dream!

 Jo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment