background

Tuesday 2 November 2010

A little halloween fun...

I am sooo sorry this post is a little late...I seem so have been really busy working and taking the boys to all their Halloween parties (it's been our Oct half term holidays)I've not had chance to update my blog..didn't want to neglect it either so am very happy I'm back on it again this evening!

So here's just a little post which is kind of Halloween related and kind of makeup related!
 Here's the vampire/gothic look I did for Halloween as a tutorial on YouTube..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inoqitdv2F0  

 and here's my other slightly less scary little ones..all dressed up for their first Halloween party of the week!
 Logan obviously thinks Ashton looks hilarious..not at all scary!

Just a short update post..will be back on board as soon as with my products of the month and a few other rambles xxxox

No comments:

Post a Comment